Thursday, October 25, 2007

Just a short note: Wizards, homosexual or otherwise


I cannot speak for the Trolls. Dan cannot speak for the Troglodytes. I speak for the Troglodytes. By indescribably excruciating rites, I have become god of the Troglodytes.

Anyhow, I have been watching Human Television, and I decided that the human I like most is Bill O'Reilly. He has taken a stand on wizards, and I have to agree whole-heartedly with his point of view:


O’REILLY: Of any of them. Although those wizards, I’m very very suspicious about what they’re doing in their spare time. So, I think, this is my conclusion, is that J.K. Rowling is a provocateur, did it on purpose, and now is going to let all hell break loose.
The notion that there are "good" wizards is a tragic misnomer. Humans would be wise to scrupulously scrutinize the doings of their wizards, and how they have damaged your civilization. That's all the time I have at the moment. Hopefully I will have time to go more into these issues in my upcoming podcast.

No comments: