Saturday, October 20, 2007

Man Eating Plants and the great game in the sky.


Laogzed scares me. Although I believe that actions of our subterranean friend are a direct result of the creature's instinct I think we must come together as a community that perhaps kittens and vegetables might be better for nutrition than humans. Yes you now eat your own kind but before you were talking about babies...Although we (humans) not are as peaceful and perfect as we make ourselves out be, I don't think we should be served up as dinner. It's unfair to take one's life so early in life. I also believe that some of Laogzed's friends have been pretending to be humans---and passing themselves up as writers. Oh my, what a wicked thing to do...


Here in Boston everyone is getting excited for game six of the playoffs. I agree with the great sage Sarcasmus, we can only hope for a good game. In the end I believe that The Red Sox will play the Rockies and the two teams will unite the great people of Colorado with the people from Massachusetts. If the two teams DO play each other (and they will!!) I foresee a great peace movement occurring sparked by the uniting of these two great States. People will unite and creatures such as Laogzed will learn that it is better to love than eat humans...Our govenment will learn that war is not good and that right wing blogging is a farce....Peace to all Go Sox. May Laogzed find peace in a good meal...

No comments: