Wednesday, February 08, 2006

What a smurfy world


I will go to sleep tonight. I will buy bread in the morning. And maybe put some fish in the bread and eat the bread with fish that I put in it.

A martyr marinade.

A photo album sent from a planet outside of the solar-system arrived at my neighbor's . I opened it and it smelt of CANTON FUNG MEI FISH from the PEARL RIVER BRIDGE smoothly spread on fresh olive bread. I can taste it now.

ENshalla.

My Hummous joke was about Hamas. The joke is that Hamas sounds like Hummous. Ha-ha. The joke is also that the state of Israel is in a perpetual war with the Palestinian people. Blah blah blah blangh flong frock chrongo smongo flambo tangoe fado splaydo mado pee wee hummous fwah-ha-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!(?)

Beat the pavement with your clenched fist.

There are no rules to my game. Or maybe I'm the game, and the instructions have been lost. Or never given to me.

Who isn't disturbed by what isn't real.

There are actually 73 states in the United States of America. I will start naming them. Woloma. Yirpongia. Wilkins. Pendletent. Cran. Mulberry. Frent. The glorious state of Podio.

Strange fish...

I don't know why I have this.

Why do I have CANTON FUNG MEI FISH????

NEW YORK IS AN OBSTACLE OR MY REASON FOR LIVING???

CAUGHT MY FISH ON THE PEARL RIVER BRIDGE. IN A CAN.

I'M A PROFESSIONAL. I'M A PROFESSIONAL. I'M AN AMATEUR.

No comments: