Thursday, February 23, 2006

I can't wait to hear the hiss when your feet hit hell

Very poetic.

Alan Jackson's 9-11 song:


I'm just a singer of simple songs
I'm not a real political man
I watch CNN but I'm not sure I can tell you
The difference in Iraq and Iran
But I know Jesus and I talk to God
And I remember this from when I was young
Faith hope and love are some good things he gave us
And the greatest is love


Really needs no explication.

Then there's Toby Keith. Here's the full set list. Really bad stuff. And I'm very disappointed with Willie Nelson for joining in. But I guess that guy probably still needs money.

This is all old news. But I'm just waxing nostalgic about my New York years. And downloading stuff on limewire while I still have broadband. Do I remember where I was? Do I know where I am? Where will I be in a week?

No comments: