Monday, February 20, 2006

I still haven't read the whole article

It just seems dumb. I don't know why. Both sides of the debate seem dumb. I don't know why. I'm just being a fuck just talking shit. But both sides seem stupid. Here's the article. Both guys seem to have nothing better to do than talk shit. Fuck-o's. But here I am talkin' shit. But I don't have a book out or anything. I'm making one and it goes blah blah blah blah blah blah. And then someone can call me a fuck-o for saying blah blah blah blah blah. Oh, but you have to make a "rational" argument. And you have to provide "concrete" examples. Well yippidity doodaw. Notice this graphic on the second page of this article I haven't read all the way through:

It's kinda funny. Tintin would find the guy running the Illuminati.

HEY FUCK-O's:

TINTIN IS THE ILLUMINATI

More later.

No comments: