Tuesday, February 14, 2006

If you care


Here are what the critics think about all the music comes out during the year. Sometimes I buy albums based on this information. (In those periods of my life where I have money.) But it's better just to let your friends burn you stuff. And then buy random stuff in places like Other Music. Also, THe COSMOS help me!, I've just discovered limewire. Last night I clicked on Avantgarde and started downloading everything that was listed as avantgarde. Strange things, like Alanis Morrisette and what have you showed up. SOmeday I'll figure out those newsgroup things and I'll download me some real shit, Like hEro Sandwich burns for me.

Things I'm into right now, Isis, Mastodon, and Emmylou Harris. She kicks ass. I would have never known, but I copied my mom's best of CD onto my iPod.

No comments: