Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Surgery of the I

A story of mine is on an online journal. Litchaos.com.

The formatting of it is all wrong though. These guys need help with their webpage. (J-bo? I don't know if they can offer you any money. Maybe we could renegotiate a re-launch of their journal, but it'd be a joint venture--and we'd be editors too.) Anyhow, I'm trying to get them to properly format it, but I don't know if that will happen.

If the story intrigues you I can send you a properly formatted version upon request.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Either you cut that story down about 10 pages, or the link isn't working... which makes sense, considering most of their links aren't working.

I like that story--I'm glad you got it up.

Anonymous said...

i want to read it, but the website is unusable. chaos indeed.