Monday, November 28, 2005

Goodnight, Moon

Bad astronomy makes for good TV-News.

But WHAT is science? Really? What is REALLY HARD science? Or SHOULD I say WTF is science anyways?

Isn't it just another method--another self-justification--for the power elite to maintain its status quo throttle on the neck of the proletariate?

I think the moon landing was faked because there is no moon. It's a waxin' wanin' blindspot in everyone's brain drilled in by the orbital mind control laser(?)

More notes...
Try and go see Werner Herzog's Signs of Life. It is his first feature and I've watched it about four times in the last week and I get more out of it in every viewing. If it means going around in circles, so be it.

I read Whatever by Houllebecq and it was very good; though if Houllebecq has feminist theory in his soul he did not apply an ounce of it. But the character pretty much hates everybody, mostly his own self. So, it's all good.

Congrats to my brother and his lovely new wife. I wish the very best for them. And when I say the best, I mean the best. PJ O'Clarke's best. None of that McDonalds' shit.

No comments: