Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Fascism counterbalanced by public domain Rock N' Roll Lyrics

Amelia found this for me:
[Turns out I'm not the only one who thinks everyone is a fascist (though I'm beginning to think that I'm a fascist about calling people fascist and I'm trying to do something about it.)]

"The strategic adversary is fascism... the fascism in us all, in our heads and in our everyday behavior, the fascism that causes us to love power, to desire the very thing that dominates and exploits us." - Michel Foucault

Also:

Here are some lyrics Amelia's fiance wrote. I don't have time to write a song, so they are public domain rock lyrics:

Rock Rock Rock 'N' Roll
All day
All night
I'm gonna rock with you
We're gonna rock
Hell yeah!
We're gonna Rock
I'm gonna come over tonight
And baby we're gonna
Rock tonight!
Rock tonight!
Rocking Baby,
let's Rock!


Drew Jackson

No comments: