Thursday, April 03, 2008

Chinese Horoscope for Today


Is spot on as usual:

Disturbed atmosphere as far as your physical and psychic state is concerned--tendency to edginess, clumsy movements, rather pronounced stress and above all diffuse anxiety. Take some rest and give yourself a treat. Beware of your utterances which may outrun your thoughts and cause damage. Powerful friendships will help you progress in your career. You'll not know what stance to adopt concerning your children, and this will anger you.


That's for us wood tigers, you understand. I'm especially worried about what stance I should take regarding my children. Maybe the Celestial Bureacracy is referring to my nephew. We had a pretty good time today, only one altercation.

Wish I could get an RSS feed on here of my Chinese Zodiac. I'll look into that.

No comments: