Friday, May 23, 2008

A good place for a 7-11?


I found this article interesting. It's from 6 years ago - a private company was going to send someone on the moon. Did they do it? Seems like I have to contact the ABM and find out what really went down. In the meantime ,we may very well be having some folks sent to the moon sooner than we think...Could you pass the test? Imagine the music you could create holed up in there...

Morning Neti was tough. I had been slacking the past few days since I hadn't been home and felt as if a dam had been built at the top of my right nostril. So much pressure...it hurt my eyes, but after about 15 minutes after I Netied everything was empty. No allergic symptoms since I have begun my adventures with the Net. I don't know if that's the cause but everyone else seems to be suffering.

The cartoon from this morning was awesome...wow! Thanks for passing it along....


Kinski on Aguirre.....It's cute.....where is this from...from his autobiography?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sac. Charles Lloyd is no Joke. His album Sun Flower (?) was the first jazz album to sell 1,000,000 copies I read that he was called "Coltrane Light" back in the days. His sound is far from muzak and light Jazz. It's calming though..... He toured sold albums and then with the money bought a hunk of land in Malibu's "gold coast." He was some kind of real mogul and made enough to be able to spend years in retreat...... my hero.....we need to buy land....I'm going to rub my neti pot and hope the geni can grant me a wish

sarcasmus said...

yeah, it's from the autobiography. according to Herzog, the sections on their work together was written by both of them. they used a thesaurus to come up with especially creative insults that Kinski could apply to Herzog.

our neti pots are in the mail. i think i really need one.

Anonymous said...

If you think you need one then you probably do..- let's Neti like it's 1999!! You'll see.....It's a sloppy procedure but worth it. I'm going to the Cat Skills tomorrow. I can only hope that Henny Yougman is performing- Maybe George Burns has a gig!!!.??!....I have some alien investigating to do!

HAve a good holiday weekend....