Thursday, September 27, 2007

More bad news for heathens: Behold the Atheist's Nightmare--UPDATED

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, or at least, bad news middleman, but here are some serious knocks to the evolution worldview: (via Sadly, No)
Teflon Peanut Butter Point:

And behold the Atheist's Nightmare:

Next we have an interview with Kirk Cameron and Bill O'Reilly (softened with commentary by Youtube's own "Pothead Pundit.) I bring this to you not for your entertainment but only as a citation. I wish the whole world to remember Bill's rebuke to the evolution worldview: "Sun goes up, sun goes down; tide comes in, tide comes out—there’s no miscommunication." That's it. There's no "miscommunication." Bill mentions Richard Dawkins, who I think is a foolish man for getting into this argument. It's not worth debating with masterbaiters like Bill. But I love this insight in the intellectual world of Bill, "No Miscommunication." God's will is a communication, and he makes no mistakes. So let me throw in some Werner Herzog, which is something that can reconcile the abyss with superstition: Creation is a Mistake.

guest blogged by:
Laogzed,

god of the troglodytes

Oops, forgot to include the disgusting Bill O'Reilly video.

Feast on the SLIME my sloppies!

No comments: