Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Stolen Elections: Past, Present and Future



Greg Palast was on Democracy Now last night and said that the infamous NSA database is going to be used to steal the next election a la Florida 2000 et Ohio and Florida 2004. It's all outlined in his latest book. I don't understand how it can be in Palast's book because the USA Today article only came out a few weeks ago. But I guess Palast is that good of a reporter.

The Al Gore movie, An Inconvienent Truth is coming out soon. I don't know if it will be coming to Denver.

Speaking of which, if you read this blog and don't know it already, I'll be in New York from May 20th to May 30th. I'll be at the Beer Garden in Queens (As reviewed in this week's New Yorker) Saturday night the 20th and Friday afternoon/evening the 26th. If you read this blog and already knew that, well, good. If you don't read this blog and already knew that, double good. If you don't read this blog and you don't know that, well, I don't know how to help you.

I just spell checked this post, and the spell checker does not know the word blog.

And we expect computers to tabulate our votes.

No comments: