Monday, August 29, 2005

This Name Calling Liberal

I'm sloppy. I'm a name caller. Call myself an Iceberg. Got this link via Atrios.

"Pass the Chardonney; the science today, my dear boy, has become so complex that it's becoming harder and harder to track all of the causes of the inherent inferiority of Black people! It's a wonder we even bother..."

Well, listen to me. You want name calling, let's invoke the greatest name caller in recent history! For you rational, reasoned Conservative Bell Curve types, you're Herzog to my Kinski:

"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!"

No comments: