Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wonderful, Imaginative, Hateful Stuff that comes flying out

Tony Blogs.

Blood, love and jealousy in Canada.

Every other house in LI has one. It's just one sarcophagus after another out there.

Quilts rock! previous epigrams and epithets not-with-standing. (Thanks to SuperHAKerdee-A-T-XXXXX)


(Oh yes, in other news, I got my camera fixed. I'll try to get some interesting pictures up here again. Ones that I saw in person. So that you can see them. In picture form.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear about your camera!!! I can't wait to see what's up over there. Nice movie by the way. Don't feel bad about not using the change. Save it for a rainy day or use it all up at the Pachinko Parlor (do they have themin Korea?)...
Great posts, a bit disturbing, but inofrmative in their own morbid way.
-K