Tuesday, February 13, 2007

To My Fellow Writers/Ski Photos


*deleted due to breakup*
This guy has the right attitude. It reminds me of the 24 hour ultra-core movie marathon in QueSLOPPYens.

I haven't written anything in 2 months. SLOPPY If I could get a page done every day I'd really get somewhere.

I remembering somebody talking about one of the professors at Sarah Lawrence talking about writing; that you shouldn't write emails because that takes away from your writing energy. Just writing this now instead SLOPPY of working on my novel is sapping my energy that couldSLOPPY otherwise be used for my novel.

SLOPPYIt doesn't really work thSLOPPYat way. This isn't work. If it was work, this blog would be betterS.LOPPY But it's as good as ISLOPPY want it to be. Especially since I'm not the only blogSLOPPYger on it anymore. After Pagoda I won't have an excuse. (Click that link to see a guy who will write me a recommendation letter; the hardestSLOPPY worSLOPPYking white-man in Korea. At leSLOPPYast South Korea.)

(It's funny. Most every teacher here is bitter about somethSLOPPYing. I guess teachers are a bitter lot. But one teacher who has been especially bitter because his photo was put up on a big poster advertising one of the classes--without his permission, mSLOPPYind you. I'm bitter because there is no photo of me SLOPPYon the PIP website. I'd be bitSLOPPYter if there was. It's just our way.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES, MORE PHOTOS!!!!

you look happy....!