Monday, July 18, 2005

The Plot Against Harry Potter

The Rules of the Game...
might be the greatest movie ever made. I saw it for the first time on DVD.

I am nearing the end of The Plot Against America by Philip Roth, but my Harry Potter book came in the mail. I can't really decide if I need to immediately read Harry Potter or finish the last 40 pages of The Plot. The Plot is getting pretty exciting. But I know Harry Potter will be exciting start to finish.

Why am I sitting here at the computer and not reading? Because it's too damn hot to move. The Humidity is death.

I'm thinking that my blog should start being more

personal
and less
not personal
.

I'm sweating.

I need a haircut.

Maybe I should start an anonymous blog and write really really personal stuff. I will do that now. I am going to name it a great name, and I will write just very physical things. This isn't my main blog gig anymore.

Find my real blog gig...

No comments: