Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Cyborg Language Institute


I shouldn't tell other people my ideas. But what the hell. Somebody should start a language institute called Cyborg Language Learning Lab. C triple L. It's like connecting a computer up to your brain and learning the language automatically.



That's all I got.



Except I've been watching lots of movies and listening to lots of music. I have been torrenting like a madman. I'm obsessed with torrenting. I have so much music now that I'll never be able to listen to it all. It's insane. I've downloaded the discographies of Bjork, Nine Inch Nails, Bob Dylan--every bootleg, every re-mix, every everything.



I'll have to get a iPod cyborg chip so I can just listen to everything sped up but with my brain cycle sped up too. Come on iPod, you have to come up with the eVerything-pod for your brain so I can listen to all 30 re-mixes of Everyday is Exactly the Same.

No comments: