Monday, March 28, 2005

Etc.

In response to this, I can say that I didn´t desert Hong Kong, Hong Kong deserted me. China took over and ole HK is embroiled in an identity crisis. They don´t make movies like they used to. Meanwhile Fat and Woo went to Hollywood and between the both of them they have yet to make a halfway decent movie. But I would like to see the Killers Two. Your link is broken, too.

My pictures might disappear, I don´t know what the deal with my ftp is. At any rate, thanks to Kirk for the webspace so I could share my pixels.

I´ve read most of the books I brought. I have yet to read the Foucault, and the Proust. I just started the Proust, but it just makes me want to cry. To wit, the table of contents:



CONTENTS
Part 1...............................1

Part 2...........................425
Chapter One....................425
Chapter Two....................472

Notes............................823
Addenda..........................827



Chapter one, a scant 50 pages...why even bother to put it in the book at all? And a denoument of 350 pages...
No fun. But that´s the biz.

I am thinking about starting another blog called Late and Wrong.

No comments: