Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A Challenge Posed to My Adoring Readers


K writes:


Great photos on the site. I like the Ceaser hair and the coat. Yo're looking good. I wrote up my first [CENSORED]

I found this article today--[CENSORED]

http://www.talk.newsweek.com/default.asp?item=464251

I think you might want to post this and challenge your adoring readers; Find the video of this almost-slaughter of American press agents. You can offer up as a prize a random quote from Kinksi or HErzog to take with them for the rest of their lives (perpahs a quote typed out, printed and lamenated-wallet size of course.


As a pre-literate Picard would say: Let's make it happening!

Find this video and send it to me at solardriftwood at gmail dot com and I will make you a lamination of special worthiness and send it to you at my leisure but at no charge!

No comments: